Signed in as:
Advanced Laser Clinic offers you the ability to use fillers that are designed for facial dynamics
Your face is dynamic—making millions of movements every day. Repetitive movements like laughing and talking create facial lines called dynamic wrinkles and folds.
Because these areas are mobile, treating facial lines can be difficult. Sometimes fillers can make the treated area look stiff and unnatural when the face is moving.
The RHA® Collection is different. It is designed to be resilient enough to adapt to your dynamic facial movements for a look that’s beautiful at rest and flawless in motion.
Your skin naturally contains hyaluronic acid (HA), which provides moisture, volume, and structure that help it appear smooth and refreshed. Your skin produces less HA over time as we age.
The RHA® Collection uses a gentle manufacturing process to help preserve the natural structure of HA—allowing it to more closely resemble the HA in your skin—for clean beauty.
These long-lasting fillers can last up to 15 months in dynamic wrinkles and folds and 1 year in lipstick lines. Your provider will customize a treatment plan for your desired goals.
Important Safety InformationApproved Uses
The RHA® Collection of resilient hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers includes RHA Redensity™, RHA® 2, RHA® 3 and RHA® 4.
RHA Redensity™ is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe dynamic perioral rhytids; and RHA® 2, RHA® 3 and RHA® 4 are for the correction of moderate to severe dynamic facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in adults 22 or older.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any RHA® injectable gel formulation?
Do not receive if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions; if you are allergic to lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins; or if you have a bleeding disorder.
What precautions should I discuss with my doctor?
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
• Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring, keloid formations or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
• Tell your doctor if you are planning laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
• Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease your immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
• Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may increase bruising or bleeding at the injection site
• The safety and effectiveness of RHA® fillers in areas other than those indicated have not been established in U.S. clinical studies
• Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
• Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching.
One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection and recurrence of herpetic eruptions.
To report a side effect with any RHA® product, please call Revance at (877) 373-8669. Please visit RHACollection.com or talk to your doctor for more information.
Available by prescription only.
Please call to schedule your complimentary consultation for RHA at Advanced Laser Clinic.