Signed in as:
This favorite and long term heavy hitter in the medical spa arena provides patients with smooth skin by temporarily paralyzing those muscles. No need to worry, this FDA approved injectable product has been around since 2002.
BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is indicated in adult patients for the temporary improvement in the appearance of:
- Moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity
- Moderate to severe lateral canthal lines associated with orbicularis oculi activity
- Moderate to severe forehead lines associated with frontalis activity
Botox® Cosmetic works by preventing you to make facial expressions stopping you from causing these wrinkles at the source.
- Glabellar Lines Administration: 0.1 mL (4 Units) into each of 5 sites, for a total dose of 20 Units (2.3)
- Lateral Canthal Lines Administration: 0.1 mL (4 Units) into each of 3 sites per side (6 total injection points), for a total of 24 Units (2.3)
- Forehead Lines Administration: 0.1 mL (4 Units) into each of 5 forehead line sites (20 Units) with 0.1 mL (4 Units) into each of 5 glabellar line sites (20 Units), for a recommended total of 40 Units (2.3)
Call for consultation
20 Unit Minimum