Signed in as:
June 5th, 2020
As of today, Advanced Laser Clinic can officially re-open and provide all our services and treatments to our clients. Pierce County was approved to enter into Phase 2 and begin offering services but obviously with certain constraints like operating at half capacity and taking social distancing measures into play.
All appointments that were scheduled during the COVID business will be appropriately rescheduled. Lastly, we please ask that if you have an upcoming appointment with us that you review our COVID business precautions below. They outline the necessary steps we will require from both you and our staff in order to maintain safety in our clinic.
May 21st, 2020
As you all are aware, Advanced Laser Clinic has been closed since March 16th, 2020. Taking an early stand against the spread of COVID-19 was essential to assist our community from the spread of this virus. As of April 1st, 2020, Governor Inslee ordered a mandatory non-essential business closure for some time (that we now know) needed to be extended to curve the spread.
Coming into May 2020, we were aware of the Governor's plan to re-open the State in a phased-in approach. Since our business falls under Phase 2 Category, we are planning for an estimated date of re-opening on June 2nd, 2020. Of course, this date may change and is provided as an estimated from the start of Phase 1.
We can't wait to re-open and are patiently waiting the day and news for when Phase 2 will begin. If you would like up to date information we are provided about our status, follow us on Instagram (@advancedlaseroftacoma) or Facebook for all our business updates!
Additional resources for more in-depth information about the Governor's Plan can be found at https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-need-know/safe-start
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the necessary precautions below in order to assure our clinic is a safe environment.
1. Equipping our employees and patients with protective face masks, gloves, as well as hand sanitizer stations in all rooms for our staff and visitors. We will require our patients to wear a mask inside our clinic.
2. We will be limiting the number of guests in our clinic. This means no friends, family or children will be allowed to wait inside our office during treatment. We will ask you to remain inside your car and allow us to escort you inside our clinic.
3. Prior to your entry, we will be taking patient temperatures. If you have a temperature over 99 degrees will not allow you to receive treatment. We will work with you to appropriately reschedule your appointment.
4. Furthermore, social distancing measures will be placed like a maximum occupancy of patients inside our clinic. The maximum amount of patients receiving treatment at one time will be 5 patients.
5. We will require you to sign our health and safety waiver. You will need to verify that you have not had any respiratory symptoms, such as; cough, runny nose, fever with in the last two weeks. Lastly, we will need you to confirm that you have not been out of the State of Washington or Country within the past two weeks.
6. We will start to offer curbside pick up for all skin care products if purchased through our website or via telephone. As well as begin to offer virtual consultations via Facetime, Skype or Zoom.
7. Finally, we ask that you take accountability if you begin to notice any flu-like symptoms that you CALL us to reschedule your appointment appropriately.
Some things will may never be the same after COVID-19. However, we at Advanced Laser Clinic want to make sure we take all the proper and necessary actions to continue to provide top-tier service and assure everyone's safety.